Given the constant changes and improvements experienced by Mexican tax legislation, DG&H offers Consulting in all tax areas. Our experts in tax matters will be responsible for guiding you and providing ideas that optimize your company’s resources for tax obligations.
- Advice that allows the compliance in time and form of the fiscal obligations
- Attending consultations regarding the interpretation of federal and state tax provisions
- Prepare special strategies to determine, within the legal possibilities, a favorable tax burden
- Planning new partnerships
- Acquisitions or sales of companies
- Mergers and splits
- Liquidation of companies
- Due diligence
- Statement of Financial Statements
- Fiscal opinion and report on the review of the fiscal situation
- Share transfer judgment
- Report on the Limited Review of Interim Financial Statements
- Opinion on financial statements of Mexican entities prepared for international purposes
- Accounting expert
- Other expert opinions, opinions and reports prepared on the basis of auditing standards or standards to attest
- Preparation of budgets
- Implantation of working capital management policies
- Preparation of information aimed at obtaining financing
- Preparation and evaluation of investment projects
- Valuation of companies
- Formulation of strategic business plans
In DG&H, we understand the need for companies to fully comply with the obligations in terms of Transfer Pricing. So our firm offers the following services:
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Studies.
- Advising in the presentation of the informative declaration of operations between related parties residing abroad.
- Comprehensive diagnosis of the National or Multinational Business Group, detecting risks, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement in intercompany transactions.
- Analysis of contracts between Related Parties.
- Advice on the presentation of information statements Master, Local and Country by Country.
- Preliminary analysis (diagnosis) of intercompany operations.
- Review of Transfer Pricing Study prepared by a third party.
- Counseling in the defense of audits, in the matter of Transfer Pricing.
- Planning and determination of the Transfer Pricing policy.
Although our corporate offices are located in Cancun, we can provide our services in Tax and Accounting Advisory anywhere in the Mexican Republic if the client needs it. We have specialized Public Accountants that will be able to visit it and talk in detail about the improvements that can be made with your Company; If your business is in Mexico City, without any problem we can set up an appointment via phone or virtual and depending on your requirements and if necessary, schedule a personal visit. More information here.